The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing the organization’s strategic plan for digital media, including creative development, coordination, execution, optimization, and measurement of all digital initiatives. Will also work with other marketing team members on various assignments and events as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital Advertising
- Plan, create, implement and measure Google AdWord PPC campaigns and Facebook advertising; proven track record in increasing targeted traffic
- Social Media
- Develop and execute social media strategy to expand the brand, increase visibility among followers, and attract and engage new followers
- Create and post content (copy, photos, and video) for channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and others as directed
- Closely monitor all social media activity; engage and respond promptly to comments
- Stay updated on new social media opportunities and emerging trends
- Manage ongoing SEO efforts with our website vendor to build rankings, increase traffic and drive more patients to the practice
- Responsible for keeping all web information updated and correct
- Provide regular content/updates to website
- Reputation Management
- Regularly check online review sites (Yelp, Kudzu, Google, Yahoo, Angie's List, YP, medical review sites, etc). Make sure information is correct for all doctors and office locations; respond as necessary.
- Prepare monthly website and social media analytics reports to clearly communicate outcomes and progress
- Competitive analysis reporting
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree require.
- At least 4+ years of related work experience in the following areas:
- Proven success with search engine optimization; in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and link building
- Experience using social media channels and applications in a business environment (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs)
- Experience in measuring, reporting and analyzing digital data using Google Analytics
- Google AdWords certification and proven success implementing digital ad campaigns
- Familiarity with usage of website CMS systems; knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Firm understanding of trends and latest digital technologies
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with Adobe applications and in-house video production applications desired
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Processing software. Must be computer, e-mail, Microsoft Office, internet and mobile-device savvy.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Google AdWord certification